I hadn't posted anything since November, so I got with it and decided I should at least post some pics for everyone to see how we spent the holidays. Basically in Oklahoma since right before Christmas, we've been living from ice storm to ice storm. Being a truly full-time stay at home mom has its ups and downs, but I think we're all getting a little more sleep than when I was teaching last semester. And, of course, who can help but love and want to kiss little Ben numerous times daily? He is really getting to be a lot of fun - rolling around, creeping around, lunging forward and back trying to master that "crawling" thing, but not quite being able to do it, really looking in our faces and into our eyes. The cutest thing I think he does is we often sing lullabyes to him while rocking him to sleep. Sometimes he sings to himself -it is so sweet - the best songs I've ever heard. :) But I never know if he's trying to stop us from singing because he wants to sing or get us to sing to him.
Blessings,
Gina
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment