Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween with the wacky parents of Ben
This Halloween, we never made it to a pumpkin patch, unless you count the Walmart bin of pumpkins. I got one to represent us parents and a littler one to represent Ben. So in our own makeshift pumpkin patch, "the backyard," we took a few pics. As the evening went on, we pulled out a few wigs and some costume pieces to embody those peeps in Oklahoma or elsewhere in the US we love the most - trailer trash - mullet wigs and all. Ha! However, Ben had an afro and some basketball Nike gear on, so I guess despite our purchase of a lion costume, after the pumpkin pics and then the afro wig pics, he wasn't much into costumes or more pictures, so the lion costume never made it on Ben. So I guess his first costume was a 1970s basketball player. Ha!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment