
We found a deal we could not pass up in helping us pick out the decor for Benjamin's room. It's a general theme of sports - a football, soccer ball, a basketball, a baseball. The colors are different blues, some red, some yellow and basic denim. The theme also utilizes stars - as in "You're an All Star!" And we're going to incorporate teddy bears too. Neither Greg nor I are astronomically gifted in sports - Greg veers math and science, I veer music, arts, English, but we both have loads of creativity and have fun with sports now and then. So, lest you think we have our sights set on creating an athlete out of Benjamin, (which is fine if he wants to be and inheriting the taller genes of his other relatives would help make that possible,) ponder not a minute more - we mainly liked the color schemes and the price. :) Some have asked for the theme of his room so they can buy some items, etc., so I've added a picture that might help you get a feel for what his room will look like. We are pretty sure they were closing out this set, so we bought the whole crib bedding set, which includes a quilt, sheet, bumper, dust ruffle, diaper stacker and window valance. The only accessories left in the store and online, we bought, which includes, a blanket, 2 pillows, and a baseball coat rack. We are compiling a registry with Babies R Us to add some additional items that will match nicely, like a lamp and a mobile.
1 comment:
I think it is adorable! I know it will look great in Benjamin's new room. I also like the teddy bear idea, too!!!
Post a Comment