Monday, April 14, 2008

4 more days!!!!

4 more days until Greg and I say, "I do." I'm not counting today - just Tuesday, Wed., Thurs., and Friday. :) We are so excited and cannot wait til it gets here. After 34 years of singleness for each of us, we are both so excited to begin our new life together as husband and wife. It's taken a long time and a lot of years and tears of not understanding what God was up to in those times of heartache and loneliness, but as everyone always said, "His timing is perfect." At this point, we don't care why it took so long and realize lessons we both learned along the way to bring us together to where we're perfect for one another. And, we both know that the other person was truly worth waiting for - we wouldn't have it any other way.
Love,
Greg & Gina

No comments: